Help Finding Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lee58

Please help. A couple weeks ago I was looking at a web site that had tableware kits, ( knife fork spoon) in various colors , gold , black and so on but I can not find the web site now. Does anyone know where I can find this site. Google turns up nothing. Thanks in advance for any assistance provided!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lee58

Thanks guys for the help, but I had looked at both of these sites and neither had what I was looking for. Again Thanks!!

Buckeyepen

On phone so I do not have website address but if you google these it will bring up site

craftsuppliesusa
woodcraft
rockler
packardwoodworks

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Please help. A couple weeks ago I was looking at a web site that had tableware kits, ( knife fork spoon) in various colors , gold , black and so on but I can not find the web site now. Does anyone know where I can find this site. Google turns up nothing. Thanks in advance for any assistance provided!!

Are you talking about kits that one makes the handles for or are these completed already?? Usually any kit that woodworking vendors has will be stainless steel and they all usually carry about the same kits. Sounds like a China thing.:)

How did you find it in the first place?? If you used google then check the history browser on your google page.

Last edited:

Lee58

Just a quick follow up to my original post of different colors of flat ware They are located on the web site for Wood World of Texas. Thanks to all who helped!

Top Bottom