Helix kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

William Woodwright sells a Helix kit. Who sells this kit in the US?

Would love to buy more from William Woodwright but the shipping costs are fairly steep.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

Hey Rick

I have been looking into this kit as well. I picked up about 15 for a really good price, but the packaging calls them a Jr Marshal. After doing a bit of research, I found out there are two Jr. Marshal's from Dayacom. One is called a "Snow Drop" the other is called "Nebula". The Nebula is the Helix.

I buy almost everything from Woodwrite. Ive been looking around though because I would like to get a fountain pen version. You can buy direct from Dayacom, MOC 10, but they won't be cheaper. If I can't find at a usual supplier, I may go this route.

I would even settle for a Rodium FP section to swap out with the RB section.

If anyone has ideas, I hope they chime in. I like this kit because it is elegant and high-end without a lot of extra bling.

darrin1200

The Helix appears to be a version of the Retro/Jr. Retro sold by CS USA.

The Retro looks like Dayacom's Jr Victor.

I would even settle for a Rodium FP section to swap out with the RB section.
Use the fountain pen bits from CSUSA's Jr Gent II (not Apprentice Jr Gent).

I just saw the platinum FP sections at Exotic's. I may have to give them a try.

I tried swapping out with the Baron. Both pieces thread fine, but the Marshal section is just a hair fatter. The Baron cap won't fit over the Marshal section.

There are a number of pens that appear to be renamed by resellers. It can make it difficult sometimes to find alternate supplies. I found out about the Jr Marshal Nebula/Helix purely by accident.

Top Bottom