Heart Attack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wolfdancer

Banned
Hello All I got up on the 28th and was filling really really bad and by the afternoon it was not going awway. So I had my wife take me in to the ER as I had all the symptoms of a heart attack. Well I had one and know I just came home and will be undergoing a bunch of tests to see what elese I need. I am going to be getting all orders out as fast as possible and Rob and Cav let me know where to send the prizes.

Thanks Rod

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

monkeynutz

Jeezus, that just sucks. At least you got warning signals before a really big one came along. Some aren't that lucky. Do what the medicos say, and you'll be good to go...

ldb2000

Rodney
The orders can wait, I think everybody understands and will wait till your back on your feet again .
Please take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon

rlharding

Rodney, this is the beginning of your new life. Follow your Dr.'s advice, get second opinions and be proactive regarding your own health care. I send a hug and my very best wishes.

r

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Rodney,

Take care of yourself!!! It isn't worth the stress to battle to send out all the material if it just causes things to get worse. REST! The orders will still be there when you know it is safe to continue. And if you miss a couple of orders, SO WHAT?!? Not worth the risk.

Take care of yourself and I hope everything turns out great!!

GK

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Rodney, I can confidently say that no winners and no purchasers will think their wood is more important than your health!! Take care of yourself first and know that many prayers and well wishers are coming in your direction.

Get well and do everything your doc tells you.

babyblues

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Rodney, I can confidently say that no winners and no purchasers will think their wood is more important than your health!! Take care of yourself first and know that many prayers and well wishers are coming in your direction.

Get well and do everything your doc tells you.
Agreed!!! 100%!!!

I'll pray for your recovery and that God will send someone your way to take care of the tasks that weigh on your mind. My father had triple heart bypass a couple years ago and before the surgery he still tried to go to work even after he knew there was something very wrong. His biggest fear was leaving my mother alone if he died. He said, "God, I can understand this happening to me, but please don't do that to her." My mother said, "If you know you should take it easy and you don't, wouldn't it be you that does it, not God?" Kinda made him rethink things.

We care much much much more about you than we do about the wood, Rodney. It's worth immeasurably more to us that you're alive and well. Please get the rest you need and make sure to obey your doctor. I'd like to order some rest and recovery. You can ship it to Wolfdancer and send me the bill when your doctor gives you the green light. :D

great12b4ever

Rodney, my friend. Please take care of yourself and don't worry about the orders or the prizes. Like Cav said, no winners and no purchasers will put their wood ahead of your health. If they do, I think there are enough "good" people on the IAP to jump in and help get everything resolved. My thoughts and wishes are for your complete recovery.

ESwindell

Rodney,
This may also help to explain your down in the dump feelings that you had a while back. Perhaps your heart was starting to act up and thus getting less oxygen to your brain. I am not a doctor and am just giving this as possibility. I would also talk to the doctors about how you have been feeling over the past few weeks. I am very glad that you were able to get medical attention in time. I have been praying for you since your "I can't take it any more" thread and been concerned for your health and safety. Very glad that you are alive and on the mend.
God Bless,
Eric

Wolfdancer

Banned
I would just like to say thanks in a time of need to a great bunch of people. There is no words that I can think of that can say how fantastic all the IAP folks behind this site and within this site are. My prayers and thanks go out to all of you. Thanks Dave if it turns out I need your help for a few packages to be sent out I sure will let you know. :):):) You folks are great.

bitshird

Rodney, I was at work, felt kind of bad, got up from my desk walked about 30 feet, and woke up at Baptist Memorial Hospital, all I remembered was an excruciating pain for a few seconds. They did a triple Cardiac Bypass the next morning and I was out of the hospital 5 days later, That was 7 years ago. I knew I was not in good health, ate like a hog, and thought walking around in Wal-Mart was exercise, I still don't eat real healthy but a lot better than I did, I had to go in last month for two Stents both right where the new arteries met the old ones, NOW I eat more like I should, and figured out that work, no mater how stressful or hard is not exercise. Walk man walk a lot and often.
Good luck, and I'll pray for you just keep telling your self it's all good.:):)

CrazyBear

Rodney.. Last August I walked into our local Hospital at 2pm.I wasnt feeling too great ( just like you) 4 hrs later I was in emergency theatre getting two stents fitted after Two heart attacks. 4 days later I was out of hospital. My confidence had taken a shake and I was afraid to do anything. My wife was also afraid to let me do anything either. I am only 50yrs of age. I listened to the medical experts and took part in the cardiac rehab programme that we have here ( Those beggars make you work hard). My confidence is back and I am fitter and healthier than I have been in years.

So listen to the medics and do what they tell you. They KNOW what will get you back on your feet

Have a speedy recovery my friend

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Rod , I can't possibly say anything that our friends haven't already said . But I too , wish you well , and hopr for a good , solid recovery . And please don't try to cut any corners on your treatments . Good luck friend !

TheHeretic

I have had 3 in the last 19 years. two were mild enough but the middle one sent me to the hospital for a week. I am doing better as that was 3 years ago but I do thing a bit better now in living. And I am under the age of 40 so do listen to the Dr's and if you can find another to at least ask about it. and talk the dr. mine didnt do much talking and I ended up getting more info from another dr about it.

Life is to short and there is to much to do and say to leave things undone.

Dean
columbus OH

Top Bottom