Health update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

First let me thanks everyone for the prayers and messages of support.

This week I met with both the cardiologist and the bariatric doctors.

We have been chasing a heart problem for over a year, 1 surgery, 7 cardioversions, and numerous drugs changes. Well good news, it's been about a month sense the last procedure and I am still in sinus rhythm!

The weight doc started me on a high protein/low carb diet the week before Thanksgiving, with the holidays it was hard to stay on and some days I failed, but I am still trying. I started with a weight of 349 lbs and I am down 30 lbs so far.

Now with the heart cooperating, maybe when the weather breaks I can get outside and be more active, hopefully we can get to 250 lbs by the end of summer.

Thanks again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Congratulations with your weight loss success and I wish you continued success. Keep up the good work and hopefully the cardiac issues will solve themselves.

Take care and God Bless.

Jim Smith

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
If I make it to Hartville, this is what we'll use!

You pedal, I'll turn.

"Faster Bob, I want to turn like Mr. Jackson - FAST"

Attachments

• Lathe_Perspective.jpg
    Lathe_Perspective.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 113

Akula

Hang in there and keep doing what is suggested by the Docs. I survived a serious heart attack in 2015. It took some time to get adjusted to a new life style but it can be done. I'm about 99.99% back to what I was before (I had zero signs and warnings until that moment when it hit)....I just can not do things as long as I used to do them. It took me about just over a month to be able to walk without any type support for more than a few steps. Now we walk a couple miles a few times a week. I still love to look at completed pens on here LOL I even get out and turn some myself :)

You can do it

Top Bottom