Health Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Had a CAT scan last week (every 9 weeks) and went to the Oncologist today. I have two new modules in my lung. He is taking me off of chemo and will be taking something new to supercharge my immune system (like Jimmy Carter just took). Only been approved for a couple of months. It's been 25 months since I was diagnosed with lung cancer and the doctor thought I was doing good for that long of a time and that this new therapy would work great. My daughter, who is in cancer research thought it was the right way to go also. I informed the doctor that I had both a 5 year plan and a 10 year plan. Will keep you posted.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Hope all things work out for you Bob. Look forward to hear from you about the results of your five and ten year plans. Prayers for you and your family.
Turncrazy 43,Georgia

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
Our prayer and thoughts will be with you and your family and hope you have 10 and many more years ahead of you.
Best of everything for you and your family.

Don

Magicbob

I have heard great things about that new therapy, an other friend of mine is going through it now.
Best of luck, sending prayers

JP61

Positive thoughts on your way Bob. Stay strong, kick that sucker's a$$!!! Also, I wish your daughter much success in her efforts! Keep up the good work!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi Buddy! I would focus on the 10 year plan! :wink: You have a new lathe to wear out - new stuff is not like the old stuff!!!

Your review sounds good - all we can do is follow the best recommendations.

Best Regards,

Mark

Hawkdave

G'Day Bob. Thanks for the update in your health situation.

Stay strong and positive mate. Thinking of you as you go though your recovery.

Dave.

Top Bottom