Have you ever had this problem?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Have you ever faced the conundrum of wanting to compete in a Bash Contest, but your boots aren't tall enough for the Ballpoint contest and you're not quite to the kitless level yet? If so, I have a solution for you.

The Slimline Unlimited Contest!

By entering the Slimline Unlimited Contest you'll be saving all kinds of money. First, the slimline kits are some of the best valued kits one can buy; much less costly than other ballpoints, rollerballs and fountain pens. Secondly, you won't have to buy those expensive muck boot required to enter the ballpoint contest. Thirdly, you won't have to buy all that expensive tooling required for kitless pens. I'm so confident that you'll love your Slimline Unlimited experience that I'm offering a 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are unhappy with the Slimline Unlimited Contest, I will refund 100% of your entry fee! 100%!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Ooooooo, the opportunities here are just way too easy, but it would be like kicking a puppy so I'll just let it go...... In the mean time for those of you who already know you're tall enough to enter the #1 contest of the IAP BASH, just click here

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f70/ball-point-pen-contest-rules-145011/

and you'll be transported to the land of riches, elite competition, legendary works of art, self-esteem
and unending admiration from all of your friends right here at the IAP.

Special Note: We do not have a refund policy .....no one has ever asked for one.​

Last edited:

D.Oliver

I thought this might bring you out of hiding. Nice to see you Bob! I was going to enter the ballpoint contest but my boots are only ankle high and at the rate your shoveling it, I'm going to need hip waders before its all over!

Last edited:

D.Oliver

bobleibo

The line forms to the right.......if they'll let you in~

Attachments

• 4458843958_bd3a70d1d3_b.jpg
    4458843958_bd3a70d1d3_b.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 113

Brian G

Another option is to avoid the anxiety, hullabaloo, and fancy-pantsness and enter:

[post=1893554]The Pretty Wood Pen Contest[/post]

Top Bottom