Hats off to CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

On Thursday afternoon I called Craft supply about a problem I had with a wrong nib in a package of an Imperial and today I received the replacement not even 48 hrs. had passed, now that's service, thank you CSUSA.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Just another reason I will continue ordering from Craft Supply. You can have a problem with a kit months after placing an order and all you have to do is pick up the phone and you will have results in a couople days.

My kind of company!

cozee

Yep, they do pretty good. But, did they personally deliver it to you? How about a little credit also to those who did?!!! Without them, CSUSA wouldn't look as good!!

toolcrazy

I had a problem with a Jr. Retro kit. But, I couldn't remember where I had bought it. I couldn't remember if it was CSUSA, a group buy or from Aaron. I emailed them about the issue and told them I couldn't remember where it came from. They promptly sent out a new kit at no charge. You can't ask for any better service than that.

Boomer

I have always had great luck ordering from them also. But so far I have been lucky to not have a problem ordering from others either. But CSUSA has always been very good to me.

Top Bottom