Has Anyone Ordered from Pen Making Supplies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wingdoctor

I've ordered cartridge pens from them a couple of times. Good parts, quick and reasonable shipping. A thumbs up from me.

Rob73

Nope, but he should have a word with his site designer. so far I've5 products that the 'add' form is pushed down so far you can't use it.

Brooks803

I got my order a couple days ago. Quick shipping. Forgot that I did order a handful of slim kits for turning for the troops. They look to be nice. Chrome plating looks good.

turbowagon

FWIW--- I ordered a bunch of fountain pen feeds/holders from them a few months ago. Upon arrival, I quickly noticed that they were low quality and inquired about a return.

He gave me a hard time, and eventually conceded to a return, but charged me a hefty restocking fee.

(My order was $36.95, and I only got $20 back)

turbowagon

Yeah, they are made from cheap plastic and inflict a death grip on the nib.... i.e., once you install the nib, you ain't getting it out without damaging the feed and probably the nib too.

nava1uni

I have ordered from them for years. They used to be called The Village Pen Shop and then changed their name. I believe that the owner is a member of IAP. I have always gotten good service, quick shipment and I have never had to return anything for any problem.

They are in Austrailiia, whats the exchange rate and shipping? Does it save $?
UOTE=LagniappeRob;1466813]Don't know them, but will check them out.

FYI - timberbits still has Jr Gent on sale @ $4 ea for rollerball or fountain in chrome or gold.[/QUOTE]

kenbu

I just ordered and quickly received some gold/gun metal Aurora kits. These appear to be identical in design, quality, fit and finish to the Rockler Manhattan kits I've been using -- at half the price.

Ken

Top Bottom