Has anybody heard from Skiprat?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

He was in the hospital at the beginning of the month and I don't think I've seen him make fun of Chuck in at least a couple weeks. I hope all is well with him.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
He was in the hospital at the beginning of the month and I don't think I've seen him make fun of Chuck in at least a couple weeks. I hope all is well with him.
Yep! He's at home reading books! :rolleyes: Says he's working at home until the Dr. clears him to go back to moving around. I'll bet his tail curls up! :biggrin:

stonepecker

Yep! He's at home reading books! :rolleyes: Says he's working at home until the Dr. clears him to go back to moving around. I'll bet his tail curls up! :biggrin:

I remember as a kid watching a feeder pig drinking the water comming out of the silo. It was fermented. In short......bad moonshine. Not bad enough to kill the pig but it did take the 'curl' out of his tail. LOL

He sure was sweet when we got around to butchering him for the freezer.

(I to am worried about Skip........but I believe that Chuck has the right information. Maybe Skip will see this and let us all know how he is doing.)

Joey-Nieves

So if he's ok, can we start taunting him on line?

Top Bottom