Hartville Hardware Tool Show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

The Spring tool show is Friday and Saturday Feb. 16-17
Lots of vendors, demos & deals
Almost everything is on sale and some things are very discounted.
If you live within 100 miles you should be there, if you are farther away, you wont regret the trip.

Argo13 and I will be in the T. Shadow & Co. booth, stop and say hi.

https://www.hartvillehardware.com/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

Bob,
That must be quite a place!! I am a fair distance away and doubt I will ever see it in person, can you tell you tell the rest of us about it......I looked at the website but it's hard to imagine a 7 acre hardware store with full size houses inside it!

Last edited:

m4skinner

Bob,
That must be quite a place!! I am a fair distance away and doubt I will ever see it in person, can you tell you tell the rest of us about it......I looked at the website but it's hard to imagine a 7 acre hardware store with full size houses inside it!

The Hartville hardware is quite the place.

chartle

Bob,

Been there once. It has a drive thru lumber yard, as in imagine driving up and down the lumber aisles of Home Depot loading up your vehicle as you go. :eek:

Top Bottom