Hard Pill to Swallow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I am running the football pool at work, and decided this is the first and last year I am doing it!!! But I am in the lead going into tonights game, and I am the sole person with Cowboys in the running for the pool. If Cowboys win/tie or total points is under 36 I win. It is so dang gone hard to pull for the Cowboys under any circumstance being a Giants fan!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Aw c'mon, Tom!

Cowboys have won 13 of 20 in the last decade against the Redskins.

They stink AGAIN this year (last week being a typically deplorable example! :eek:) but I think they've at least got a chance of hitting the Over! And regardless how they're doing, they usually do just a skosh better against them 'Skins! :wink:

TomW

Aw c'mon, Tom!

They stink AGAIN this year (last week being a typically deplorable example! :eek:) but I think they've at least got a chance of hitting the Over! And regardless how they're doing, they usually do just a skosh better against them 'Skins! :wink:

Only difference this year is it is confirmed that Romo, Kitna and the entire defense stink (and an overtime win doesn't change that)... Now my old friend Stephen McGee, however.....when he finally gets into the game it may be 50-Love.
Mark my words!
Tom

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I think you guys are gonna be wrong. Especially if Dez Bryant starts tonight. But i'm a diehard Cowboy!!!

Phunky_2003

Aw c'mon, Tom!

Only difference this year is it is confirmed that Romo, Kitna and the entire defense stink (and an overtime win doesn't change that)... Now my old friend Stephen McGee, however.....when he finally gets into the game it may be 50-Love.
Mark my words!
Tom

Dont understand most of this post. Romo has no starting wide recievers playing with backups and is one of the top 5 in the league stats this year. While I will agree Kitna does suck... thats why hes a backup (Steven McGee should be #2). And the entire defense?? Really the number 5 defense in the league and #1 in the NFC. With backup corners and safetys due to injuries...

Honestly they lose to the Jets which most picked to go to superbowl in finals minutes, lose Romo for big part of 2nd game and end up 1-1.

You Cowboy fans are freakin hard to please...

TomW

James, I ain't no cowboy fan. There is no arguing that Romo is unproven (read as has never won anything, let alone important games), and soft. Let's you and me just agree to let the season go by and see who is right!

Good luck tonight
Tom

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I thought you had to be a cowboy fan to live in Texas. But there is that other team, Houston Texans.

TomW

...years ago there was a joke about Jerry Jones lecturing the 'boys..

"now fellas, remember this...NIKE and PEPSI...NIKE and PEPSI....not Nookie and Coke...."

Nuff said.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
...years ago there was a joke about Jerry Jones lecturing the 'boys..

"now fellas, remember this...NIKE and PEPSI...NIKE and PEPSI....not Nookie and Coke...."

Nuff said.

Well that got a laugh out of me. For some reason i visualize Michael Irvin!!!

Top Bottom