Harbor Freight Coupon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

I did a search for a past string where someone posted a Harbor Freight coupon that supposedly never expired, but could not find anything. Does anyone remember this thread, and if so, pioint me tothe coupon info?

Thanks

Rick Beckham

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tmhawk

From a different thread:

You can go to dealnews.com and get a HF coupon for the 6" digital calibers for $9.00.
Jim
West Henrietta, NY

DocStram

Rick . . . that was me. I had a HF coupon for 20% off with no expiration date. I'm not certain where it ended up . . . but, I'll look for it. BTW some HFs accepted it, other's didn't. My HF took it.

Woodlvr

My HF said that is a fraudulent coupon and would not let me use mine.:( But the employees are not really friendly at my store.

DocStram

How's this for service! Here it is:

2008426192547_20%20per%20cent%20no%20date.jpg

BTW too bad you're not closer to Macon. I have a pair of HF ramps that I never use.

Incidentally, when I take it to my HF they have to enter the barcode number manually. It never scanned correctly. But, I have a very "user friendly" HF. The manager is a great guy and so are the employees.

Texatdurango

The store in South Ft. Worth wouldn't take it either, AND they wouldn't give it back to me either. They said it's a fraud and wouldn't even try entering the barcode in to see what happens! :(

Maybe I'll try it again now that I know there is another store in the North Ft. Worth!:)

DocStram

In all honesty, when I first came across that HF coupon it never occurred to me that it might be fraudulent. I took it to my local HF and used it to buy a big ol' table saw. I remember the manager saying, "Whoaaa .. great coupon!" He then proceeded to give me the 20% off on top of the saw's sale price. If I had thought it was fraudulent I wouldn't have even tried using it.

If anybody thinks it's a phony then don't use it . . . . wait til the HF flyer comes in the mail with their 15% coupon. :D

It's not that the coupon is a fraud, it is a matter of it having expired. The coupon jpeg, when they used to be emailed was accompanied by a text frame that had the expiration date. The jpeg was easier to cut and paste than all the text and frame and such. So people just copied it instead of the whole coupon. The original date is in the UPC code. As the date is expired in the computer the coupon comes up as not valid.

redfishsc

Originally posted by karlkuehn

Shoot, if I was going to make fraudulent coupons, I'd have gone for 50%! hehe...wait...wonder what I can do in Photoshop...heh

Anyone wanna bail me out if things go awry? :D

Only if your bail bondsman will take a 20% off coupon.

karlkuehn

Banned
Hey now! It's all fun and games until someone loses a mind!

I need to hurry up and implement a price increase...you know...because of gas prices and all...my riding pressure pot is eating me out of house and home! hehe:D

Texatdurango

Talk about fraud! I've never seen so many forgeries in my life! They look nothing like the coupon I received in an email. I think it was SPAM though because it liiks like these went out to tens of thousands of email accounts! :D

200842761517_coupon.jpg

Top Bottom