Happy and Prosperous New Year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Now that Christmas has just about passed us and we concentrate on the new year, I hope everyone has a great 2019 and may you get to accomplish all you set out to do. Be realistic and yes push yourself but do not get lost in your surroundings and lose sight of family and friends throughout the year. Set goals that are attainable and always look to help others.

As far as me I hope to stay healthy enough this year to get back to making some pens at the beginning of this year. I hope to enter a few contests in this years Bash party. Being able to get back in my shop over the summer this past year felt great and restored some passion in my hobbies. I may even be able to bring some new ideas to the table here or at least some trials. Getting the juices flowing again. I look forward to seeing many members join in the fun of entering all the contests being held this Bash season and support those that not only enter but those that are responsible for putting it together and keep it running smooth as a clock.

So from my house to yours Happy and Healthy New Year!!!:):)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom