Happy Mother's Day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

To all the Mothers out there, a very Happy Mother's day. Every day is Mother's Day for there is no other special person in our lives like our mothers. If your fortunate to still have your mother give her a call or a visit and enjoy the company of that person that did so much for you as you grew up. Enjoy and cherish the memories together. Unfortunately my Mom passed a little over a year ago and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her and just wish I can talk to her. Now my conversations are one sided but I know she he hears me. Love you and miss you Mom.

To all those special Moms, enjoy the day. You deserve it.

happy-mothers-day.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allunn

You beat me to it John as I was just about to post. To all the mothers out a very Happy Mothers Day!
Tony

jttheclockman

I wasn't going to say anything but it did not sit right with me here. We have many many new members joining here each and every day and many members welcome them and that is proper but we can not get all but one kind person to join me in wishing the mothers not only here on this site but all members mothers a Happy Mother's Day. Over 160 views too. Shame on you. :mad:

Yes I did hit the submit button.

CREID

Well John. I hit the like button. I went to see my Mother on Mother's day. And that is how I celebrate Mother's day. This bulletin board is not my life and I don't treat is as if it is. I try to contribute as well as I can and be a good contributor. But this isn't my life.

Top Bottom