Happy Birthday to the Librarian!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Our library is now such a well organised place, full of great stuff, I often just browse around in there when there isn't much going on in the forums.
Wayne, you are a very very quiet member but you make a massive difference here !!
Thanks Wayne and very best wishes for your birthday :biggrin:

turncrazy43

Wayne, happy birthday and have a great day. Thanks for all of your hard work and efforts to set up and run our great library. Use it often and it is invaluable to myself and I'm sure many others.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Happy Birthday Wayne & thanks for all the great work you do on the library. I use it a lot!

Bob Wemm

Our library is now such a well organised place, full of great stuff, I often just browse around in there when there isn't much going on in the forums.
Wayne, you are a very very quiet member but you make a massive difference here !!
Thanks Wayne and very best wishes for your birthday :biggrin:

I agree entirely.
Have a great day and thankyou for all your work.

Bob.:)

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Thanks, all of you for your kind works.

I am quiet online, but behind the scenes, greatly enjoy working with our members to make our library what it is.

I'm happy that the library is a valued part of this site. We have everyone to thank for its success. I'm also pleased that my efforts are appreciated.

Anyone of you may be contacted at any time with encouragement to make your posting an article or tutorial.

Now think about something that you could offer to our members.

Top Bottom