Happy Birthday jttheclockman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone. My day was one filled with fun shoveling snow. We got spared the huge snow totals but did get the ice. This made the snow that we got heavier. Did most removal with my trusty Toro snow blower but still had the shovel working. I get the driveway cleared and an hour later here comes the town plow. Now they do not care so they plowed these huge ice bolders in front of the driveway again. No one was getting out the driveway if i did not get those broke up and removed. So back out there and for another hour I labored. Have to say my back held up. May pay dearly tomorrow but today I got through it.

Very nice to log on now and see well wishes from my friends. Thanks everyone. Need to go to sleep now.

jttheclockman

Happy Birthday John. But do you really need another one.:biggrin:

Curt I will take everyone I can get. I am glad they only come once a year:biggrin::biggrin:

Feel like getting in the shop today. Too cold out there to do any more shoveling. Everything is a sheet of ice or big bolders of ice. Need to start some pen ideas.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes.

jttheclockman

Happy belated birthday John. Just think... theres 200 years worth of information stored up there in your brain, and it only took you half that long to learn it all!!!!

It is no wonder I have this splitting headache. I have been trying to get at that knowledge for a long time. I have tried everything but nothing is working.

sawn.png

Top Bottom