Happy Birthday Fred!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Happy Birthday, Fred. Did you wish for "high water":)

Lol...ahhhh...memories :eek: Just need another back to the future lightning storm and we'd be set eh Andy? :biggrin:

Yeah....we need another boat trip!

Finally got the yard cleaned up and have a pile of rubish that is about 15'x10'x6' high. Lots of limbs and leaves came down!

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes! I am now just relaxing. I am pretty sure they will empose another curfew tonight since over half the city is still without power. At least we have ours and the AC is blasting with coolness!

hewunch

Glad you are ok Fred. Sorry you had to spend your birthday cleaning up after the "woman" :biggrin:

How far are you from Williamsburg? Our family is going up there in Dec for a mini vacation after Christmas.

PTownSubbie

Glad you are ok Fred. Sorry you had to spend your birthday cleaning up after the "woman" :biggrin:

How far are you from Williamsburg? Our family is going up there in Dec for a mini vacation after Christmas.

Hans,

Probably about 45 mins or so. Depends on traffic.

When after Christmas?

JeremyJ

Fred

Hope you did more than clean up for your B-day, glad to hear you are safe and have power. Drink a cold one for me

hewunch

Hans,

Probably about 45 mins or so. Depends on traffic.

When after Christmas?

We arrive Christmas day. We leave that Thursday (Sun-Thurs). Gonna do the Christmas Busch Gardens thing and Williamsburg.

Top Bottom