Handmade Christmas Ornaments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

As some of you long timers will know, I get a kick out of making Christmas Ornaments. I don't know why I like Christmas ornaments / Christmas trees so much, but they just bring a smile to my face. When I was growing up, we had these a lot of handmade ornaments on our tree. Those handmade ornaments were always my favorites. Here's a video about how I've continued the hand made ornament tradition on my tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-AjF3UEw-E

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Great video & a nice story, Derek. Thanks for sharing.

My wife is a crafty person & has made many of the ornaments for our tree. It is a joy for both of us to hang them & talk about them every year. Since I started turning 4 years ago, I have been able to add some of my own creations to the tree as well. Like you, I look forward to this time of year when I get in the mood to make more ornaments - some for us, but mostly for gifts.

Mine aren't nearly as sophisticated or nice as yours, but I'm particularly fond of the way this one turned out.

Edgar

Attachments

• OliveWood1.jpg
    OliveWood1.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 94

D.Oliver

Great video & a nice story, Derek. Thanks for sharing.

My wife is a crafty person & has made many of the ornaments for our tree. It is a joy for both of us to hang them & talk about them every year. Since I started turning 4 years ago, I have been able to add some of my own creations to the tree as well. Like you, I look forward to this time of year when I get in the mood to make more ornaments - some for us, but mostly for gifts.

Mine aren't nearly as sophisticated or nice as yours, but I'm particularly fond of the way this one turned out.

Edgar

That is a beautiful ornament! An ornament doesn't have to be complex to have a great memory attached to it. Some of my favorite ornaments are my most basic ones.

Top Bottom