That Guy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

So I am feeling like that guy with the really ridiculous looking comb over who finally realizes how silly it looks and wonders why none of his friends or family members never told him. I broke down and bought a buffing System and now wonder why someone never told me how badly I needed one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

For your head or your pens ;-)

Dave

How hilarious !!!!!!!!!!

I also bought a buffing system a few weeks ago after making pens for years . It was on sale . I haven't unboxed it yet .

I think I will now start buffing after reading this thread , Cody !!

greenacres2

My head already shines too much--but once I bought the buffing system, I picked up a second lathe so I could keep the buffing station set up and ready. At least that's what I told the Accounting Department!!
earl

Curly

It swaps over in a few minutes so a second lathe isn't needed. What is more important is a box, Rubbermaid tote for example, with a couple V notched posts or bars in it to keep the wheels off the bottom and dust off.

magpens

It swaps over in a few minutes so a second lathe isn't needed. What is more important is a box, Rubbermaid tote for example, with a couple V notched posts or bars in it to keep the wheels off the bottom and dust off.

.... with a cover !

magpens

... but you didn't say to put the lid on !!!! :mad:

Could be you envisioned balancing the v-sticks on the floor with the tub inverted over top of the wheels.

And you didn't mentioned "elevated" either ... many people have things all spread out on the floor so that they are easy to get to !

Last edited:
Top Bottom