Guest visitors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sabaharr

Every time I log in I look at the number of members and guests that are in the site. There are always hundreds of visitors. There is no way these are one time lookers all the time. I just wonder why these guests that visit regularly don't take the plunge and join the group. There are NO negatives that I can find (and I looked) and some nice incentives. And even I can afford the joining fee. $0.00 is well within my budget and they can afford it too. OK, stepping down off the soap box now.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Many are members but just do not sign in.:) Some people only sign in if they want to post. Some people stay signed in. Some people are just guests for life.:)

Magicbob

not to be too Marxist (Groucho not Carl) I'm not sure I want to belong to an organization that would have me as a member.:rolleyes:

jttheclockman

not to be too Marxist (Groucho not Carl) I'm not sure I want to belong to an organization that would have me as a member.:rolleyes:

Sounds like a Yogism:biggrin:

There was a vote taken and they are still tallying the results:biggrin:

Last edited:

dthayer

What I want to know is what was going on at 11:06am on May 26th of this year to attract 3,489 viewers at once!! :eek:

Top Bottom