Guess where I am going???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am taking my 20% coupon and heading to Harbor Freight. I am looking for small plastic containers boxes to hold my small watch parts for making pens. I think I will step into that arena because I have some cool ideas. Right now all that stuff fits in a bunch of cardboard boxes that I have no idea what I have collected over the years. Man I have alot of junk. :biggrin: hate those late nights on ebay:eek::eek:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Isn't that kind of an oxymoron??? :confused:

Did he just call me a Moron:biggrin::biggrin: I resemble that remark:)

I usually buy these boxes in Home Depot and may still do so after I see the great quality HF has to offer. Probably the same stuff. How bad can a plastic box be:biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe i can then get in on the lawsuit:biggrin::biggrin:

campzeke

Beware of the Harbor Freight plastic storage boxes. I have found that their latches do not work very well and they are very hard to get open and closed. Spend the extra dollar or two and by them in the Sporting Goods department at Walmart.

Curly

Go to Micheals or whatever giant craft store you have and look at what they have for the bead storage. Those people don't like their boxes to accidentally open, spilling the beads. ;)

jttheclockman

Beware of the Harbor Freight plastic storage boxes. I have found that their latches do not work very well and they are very hard to get open and closed. Spend the extra dollar or two and by them in the Sporting Goods department at Walmart.

I just returned from Home Depot and found exactly what I was looking for. paid a few dollars more but I will be happy and the latches are easier and full proof of spilling. I threw away the coupon. Maybe i should have tried it at Home Depot. Would have not hurt anything.:biggrin: Anyway my shopping adventure is over. Now to sort through all those little boxes. Stay tuned for some good looking pens. :) Glad they had the big made in China sticker on them.

Last edited:

stonepecker

HF has so many things for the shop that don't require them to be the highest quality.
small paint brushes........use them once and throw them away.
clips for holding notes.
measuring equipment.
empty mixing bottles or spray bottles.
that 20% coupon is worth the gas price if the store is close by or looking for something to play with and experiment.

JMO....WWYP

jttheclockman

Come on JT. Take a walk on the wild side.:eek::biggrin:

That is a 60's saying. What do you know about the 60's
845633.jpg

Top Bottom