Group Buy...Partners in Crime LOL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

To those who are in the group buy...

I got a request from a participant not to include an invoice with the shipment in fear that the spouse may get to the package first.

Well, rest assured that I won't put any "increminating" document in your packages.

I am, after all, your partner in crime here [}:)];)[8D] LOL.

The good side is...if you get grounded, you might actually get more shop time [}:)].

pete00

lol....Dario you say that like you’ve done this sort of thing before.
Are you like a criminal master mind we don’t know about.

If you need a hand on your next heist let me know……. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Dario

Pete,

While working at DPW-Guam (Dept of Public Works)...I was assigned to renovate the Governor's Palace. My crew are DOC (Dept of Correction) inmates who are in their work for release program. Most have less than a year to serve and enjoys some time out plus they earn a little money and few hours less in their remaining time to serve for hours they work.

Lets just say that is a very "educational" experience [}:)]. After the job was completed everyone (including the warden) extended me an invitation with special priviledges. To that, I quickly said "THANKS BUT NO! THANK YOU!" LOL

DocStram

Dario's right .... he didn't include an invoice with the box of pens I recently bought from him. My wife thinks Dario is ONE GREAT GUY for sending all of those pens to me for free!!
(Kidding) (Sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom