Great Deal on Polyster Resin Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timber Ripper

That FIGURES!!!
I placed an order for 100 Rhino factory seconds for $99 last night.
Still a good deal. Just don't get to choose which I want.
Oh Well..

indytruks138

Nice! I ordered 35, thanks for the heads up.

Are these really that much harder to turn than other resins? Their warning about advanced turners only has me a little hesitant.

keithncsu

Are these really that much harder to turn than other resins? Their warning about advanced turners only has me a little hesitant.

I think you're thinking of inlace. I've never turned that stuff. I have turned one of these PR blanks from this site though. The eye of the tiger one. If i remember it was just extremely soft so you take far more material than you expect to. Not a big deal at the start but as you get down to the final size you can really mess up in a hurry. I would not consider myself advanced by any means and made it with no issues.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

I agree with Keith. I haven't turned a lot of these, but I haven't really had any problem with the few that I have turned. They are a little softer than some other plastics, but high speed, sharp tools, and light cuts should do the trick.

edicehouse

I got mine today, got 25 off the 30. Game then a call, waiting to see if they call back

Okay I checked the invoice. I got the last one of one of them, and the other 4 were sold out (2 of different styles). They refunded 1 each. I am not going to worry about the $2. I am about to call them back.

Last edited:

indytruks138

I got mine today, got 25 off the 30. Game then a call, waiting to see if they call back

Okay I checked the invoice. I got the last one of one of them, and the other 4 were sold out (2 of different styles). They refunded 1 each. I am not going to worry about the $2. I am about to call them back.

I haven't received mine yet but I got a $4 refund to my card so I assume they were running out pretty quickly.

Top Bottom