A Great BIG BASH - THANK YOU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

My heart did skip a beat this morning......in happiness.

I have to say there is no place like the IAP for fun.

My THANK YOU goes out to two people today. Mike R. and George. Mike because of the silver pen kit I received and George for the Gift certificate. Both items came this last week and my wife held them away from me till this morning.

The box of blanks I received from George are beyond description. Packaged so nice it was a shame to take them out of the box. So I am shameless. Looking at each group of blanks and the wife eyeing some made me feel great. I know I have to find a separate way to store these from the other blanks I have. THESE are very special.

But I will warn the kids here, that some will get to the prize boxes for Bash 2018. First place next year is going to get a few very select blanks in their winnings.

And my mouth dropped open when I seen the beautiful kit that Mike sent as a prize. This pen is going no where but into my collection once I have it made. Mike, the way you packaged this prize was fantastic. Came with a plastic box that will hold the bushings once the pen is made. The parts are beyond description. I just hope that with my limited skills, I can do justice to you prize.

There is no place like the IAP. The members are second to none. I will post pictures of the completed pens as I get to them.

Thank you George and Mike. This hardly seems enough for what you guys do for the IAP. But know these words come from my heart.

Wayne ... aka: Stonepecker

To all the members and vendors that donate to the IAP........Thank you for the support. You make the IAP what it is. "The very BEST."

D.Oliver

You now the rules....No pic, didn't happen! A silver pen kit as a prize.........did we have a shop organizing contest this year that nobody told me about?

Top Bottom