Grandchild #7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

Many of you have prayed for my son Timothy who is battling cancer. He is now half way through his treatment and has started missing enough work that the company has asked him to apply for short term disability. But that cannot start until after his week of paternity leave, which started on Tuesday.

He had spent Monday in the hospital with a series of tests showing he had a couple of infections. They asked us to drive to Denver to help in case he didn't improve - they had a due date of April 8. By the time we got there (a 4 1/2 hour drive) on Tuesday, he had taken his wife to the hospital in labor.

Ended up being quarantined in the delivery room all day - he was contagious with cdiff and norovirus. Their baby arrived at 9:05. So his wife gave birth on his 26th birthday. He was cleared to hold his baby at about 5:00 on Wednesday.

Mom, baby and dad are all doing well. Tim continues to receive treatment and although he is growing increasingly weak, he is keeping his spirits up.

Attachments

• IMG_20170406_104122100_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20170406_104122100_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Baby looks very healthy !!!
Mom and Dad look very happy !!!
I hope for the very best for all in the coming days, weeks and months !!!

Herb G

Steve, prayers offered up to all concerned.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Top Bottom