Got to meet IAP member today...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

I agree, it is always great to meet members face to face.
Over the past month, or so, I have enjoyed meeting members in Ohio and Colorado, and plan to see some new faces next Sat at the Central Texas Chapter meeting in Belton, TX.
That is part of the opportunity to share and learn from our fellow turners.
Gordon

Last edited:

stonepecker

It was just so wonderful to meet so many guys on my trip in March. To be able to connect face-to-face is even better then here in the IAP. I would tell everyone to plan a trip around taking a little time to meet the local turners in any area. (Kicking myself over the ones I missed)
With that said......Plans are in the works to meet the king of the come backs. The man who lends his name to contests for the 'slim line pen'. The one and only D.Oliver
I will be close to Faith SD this month and can not help but stop and meet this legend of the IAP.

God help me if I get lost.

There is nothing better then meeting a fellow member and exchanging ideas.

PapaTim

"MamaTim" and I couldn't be in Knoxville on a Saturday morning without taking the opportunity to stop by Chuck's booth and introduce ourselves. It was a pleasure to meet him and get to see some of his work firsthand. He's got a good variety of beautiful pieces for sale at the market.

Top Bottom