Google Email ??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Randy.....I use G-Mail exclusively and have not had a problem that has lasted any length of time. Occasionally a minute or two but that has been all. No major problems. I just checked it again a minute ago and it was fine.

Jim Boyd

Just curious how much spam ya'll get. Not on the gmail account but on your regular email address? Since you got gmail. I quit registering with google, msn, yahoo and those type sites. In the last year since I got cable internet I have not recieved <b><u>1</u></b> piece of spam.

Deere41h

I too get none on G-mail. Dropped hot-mail years ago because of spam. If interested in g-mail let me know I have invitations that allows you to join.

Randy_

Finally got an error message from Gmail after logging on and letting the log-in process run for about a half hour. Seems they locked my account because of excessive usage.

Apparently there is some sort of a conflict between Gmail and the new Verizon email account that I just set up with my new DSL account. I tried to contact gmail but my message was bounced so now I have to figure out how to contact gmail and get my account unlocked....GRRRR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom