Get your Vote On!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

There are plenty of contest that need your votes to determine who take home the goodies. Check them out here:

CONTEST VOTES

Personally I would start with the Slimline and Turning Challenged and work my way out from there, but that's just me!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

This is very true. People here have taken the time to enter these contests and you have the committee members volunteering their time to run these contests, the very least we as a membership can do is take a few minutes and check out each contest and vote. Last year there were over 400 new members and I made it a point to mention that because you joined here for a reason. One of those reasons I am sure is to become part of our community. Well there is no better way then to join us in the Bash party and check out these contests. These are some that hopefully you will be part of. You do not have to understand all the intricacies about making pens to vote for what strikes your eye the best.

Not only the newbies but all members that open the pages of this site. The contests need your support. Lets show the people that entered that their work does matter. :):)

stonepecker

Don't forget the second
Youth Pen Contest.
Ages 14-17
Where the future of the IAP is showing
the rest of us what can be done.

You have already seen what the youngest
Pen turners can do.

Now check out the rest and be sure to show them you care.
VOTE NOW!

Top Bottom