Future pen turner???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
My first granddaughter arrived tonight at 6:35PM. 7 pounds 13 oz, 21 inches.
Here is Elyssa Anne with Grandmother and Great Grandmother

Attachments

• Elyssa 001.jpg
    Elyssa 001.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

Congrats Mannie! Make sure to get those 4-generation pictures! My wife and I both have them from our families and they are a treasure forever.

dntrost

Congrats Monty. I am not quite ready but am sure I will be as proud as you must be when the time comes. Not that I am not old enough just none of my 3 have settled down yet. My wife says it won't be long.

PaulDoug

WOW tha that is great. Hope they live close so you can enjoy them. Wish mine did so I could do the things with them I always thought I was too busy to do with my kids.

pentex

Mannie, great looking child, grandmaw, and great grandmaw. My wife and I are great grand parents and it is really fun to be around the little ones.

lynn p

Congratulation Monty on the birth of your granddaughter, I believe she has already gotten a hold of your heart, Granddaughters are so much fun my newest is 5 months and she is a real doll.

Daniel

Mannie, congrats. I don't have any grand babies...yet. But have been told they are the children you get to do it right with. Spoil them and then send them home for mom and dad to deal with...(Revenge). Enjoy every second because there are not nearly enough of them.

Top Bottom