Friday Night Lights Report

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Well back at it after our off week.

Beavers win 48-6. We ran a total of 3 offensive plays and were up 14-0. We are starting to play really well. 42-0 at half and they scored with 1:00 left. We were pretty nice to them.

Johnny, if we keep it up, I won't be making that trip north until December. Hopefully just before Christmas!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwish

Congrats Coach. We have a new head coach at the high school where I teach. Started off with 5 straight wins. I have been there 30 years and only one other time have we ever been 5-0. We dropped the last two but 5-2 is not bad with the teams we have played and with a new coaching staff. After a 1-9 season the last two years this has been great. I don't coach but I have only missed 3 games in the 30 seasons that I have taught there, makes me a pretty good fan anyway. I do serve as head chaperone for our bus convoy of students to out-of-town games, on the last game I lead 11 charter buses three hours to a game. We outnumbered the home crowd again.

Congrats again!

alamocdc

That's great, Travis! I meant to ask you... did you hear about Midland High's shut out over Permian? 48 - 0... Midland High, not Midland Lee! My SIL called to tell us. My nephew is a DL for Midland. [:D] BTW, I went to Lee, LOML went to Midland. Used to make for strange times when the two met on a certain Friday night! [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom