Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
This was posted on Saw Mill Creek....

I just want to reassure everyone that just because Hampton Roads Online is closing doesn't mean the end of the Freedom Pens Project. We still are going strong and will continue to provide pen kits to those in need and ship the finished pens to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Please note our new address:

Freedom Pens Project
c/o Northwind Associates
8770 Little England Road
Hayes, VA 23072

Thanks for all your support. We just passed the 10,000 mark for this year. We have just a few months left in 2005. Let's see if we can make it 20,000.

Rifleman1776

I'm still looking for a source of the red/white/blue blanks to make pens that are not, strictly speaking, part of the freedom pen project. I just want to give as gifts to people I meet who are in the service, starting with my son-in-law and next month, my daughter. I wrote to the Saw Mill people several months back. At that time they said they would have ready for shipment to me "in a week". They haven't and still do not reply to e-mails.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Tom - Do you have a link to that announcement? The link for the freedom pens logo on the front page is dead. I'll either change it to the link for that announcement or drop it.

bmac

Jeff,
The Freedom Pen web site is still up. Redo your link on the front page by removing the www. Whenever SMC moved their servers and redid their web site for whatever reason the FP site would not work if you used www.freedompens.org.

Bobby
Louisiana

Darley

Originally posted by bmac
<br />Jeff,
The Freedom Pen web site is still up. Redo your link on the front page by removing the www. Whenever SMC moved their servers and redid their web site for whatever reason the FP site would not work if you used www.freedompens.org.

Bobby
Louisiana

I think you're right Bobby here is the same things found some site is not working with the " www." I just write the name + .com or .net or .... and it work, any explanation about that Jeff or we are going to a new change to the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom