FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Yesterday, I was like someone who was walking the desert for months, and found an oasis.:bananen_smilies051:

Of course it didn't help that we got punished by Auburn. But even that didn't ruin the day. Besides, I went to Arkansas State, and we won.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeL

My favorite time of year also. 2 out of 3 of my boys went to UT (university of Tennesse) and the opening game is tonight. Looking forward to it.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Football huh???
Why do they call it football if it only touches one foot and is either carried or thrown the rest of the way?
Why do they wear such tight shorts?
Why do they wear body armour and helmets with cages on the front?

Is American football just like a training camp for rugby players?

This is not me!!!! Someone has hacked my profile and is just stirring it up to get me in trouble!!!! :)

jyreene

Football huh??? Why do they call it football if it only touches one foot and is either carried or thrown the rest of the way? Why do they wear such tight shorts? Why do they wear body armour and helmets with cages on the front? Is American football just like a training camp for rugby players? This is not me!!!! Someone has hacked my profile and is just stirring it up to get me in trouble!!!! :)

I'm with you. I think it should be called Handegg.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
A beautiful day s[ent in the recliner watching football. But The Ville plays The Canes tonight at 8!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
A beautiful day s[ent in the recliner watching football. But The Ville plays The Canes tonight at 8!
I was a Louisville fan when Charlie was there. Not so much anymore with Motorcycle Bobby. But they will be exciting.

I'm still a big Charlie Strong fan. I liked Petrino when he was he before. I'm not a fan after the Atlanta stuff, and the crazy motorcycle incident :)

tbroye

Will watch NFL game tonight after we get back from dog park. I watch night games both college and NFL college west coast teams, NFL Niners mainly. Raiders not any more the late AL Davis ruined them. CAL, STANFORD and Boise State are my favorites. One son graduated from CAL, One from Stanfor and the one who graduated from CAL now lives in Boise. Smuf turf is fun. Still go to big game every year and alternated which side I sit on. Not a big fan of BCS though.

Steelhead and Salmon fishing is still #! for now

Last edited:

SDB777

Arkansas Razorbacks finally played a high school team, and imagine what happens....their 10 game loosing streak has been broken. Too bad they play a real team this next week.....

Scott (ran up the score to show those 14yr olds who is boss) B

Cwalker935

The Hokies beat a top ten team on the road so I've been riding high all day. It got a little too stressful when the Buckeyes tied it up in the 4th quarter. They seemed to have all the momentum.

My sister went to the game and said the Ohio State fans were very nice- a classy bunch. Hard to be a hardcore fan without getting your heart broken from time to time.

BSea

Arkansas Razorbacks finally played a high school team, and imagine what happens....their 10 game loosing streak has been broken. Too bad they play a real team this next week.....

I agree on this weeks game. Next week we might know something about this team.

scjohnson243

I agree on this weeks game. Next week we might know something about this team.

this past weekend of SEC football was just pathetic.

I am a huge LSU fan, and I turned off the game in the second quarter. none of the other sec games were any better...

I did watch the lions on Monday Night Football last night, and I have to say, I was really impressed with Matt Stafford.. I never have paid attention to him much, but that boy has an arm!!!

Top Bottom