For the folks in Richmond, VA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
My wife, daughter, and I will be flying in to Richmond Friday morning for the MAPG. We get in around 11:30 am. What is the best method to get from the airport to the Holiday Inn Express (next to the Fairfiled Inn near the Woodcraft). Is there a better method than a Taxi? I have just created an Uber account but have never used them. Do you know if Uber can go to the airport?

Thanks for any advice you may have. We normally rent a car when we travel but we are taking the train from Richmond to DC after the MAPG so returning the rental car would be problematic.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Bruce's Lincoln service. He picked us up at the airport, gave us a little tour of the town on the way to the hotel and picked us up and took us where we needed to go. Free too although we would have happily paid him. PM him. BRobbins629.

its_virgil

Hew Haw tv show with Buck Owens and crew 25 yhrs ago. One of the characters, not to bright ones, had a used car character and the phone number was BR549. Don't know the significance of the number.

Google BR549
There is also a band BR5-49

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Dang I hate it when I don't get the joke. :(

Last edited:

Charlie_W

Monty.....I got it! I remember Junior Samples and BR549!

Curtis.....If nothing else pops up, my wife's nephew, who is here now from the Richmond area...and an Uber driver, said call Uber....if you have it all set up. They run to the airport.

See you tomorrow evening!

Last edited:
Top Bottom