Fla/GA meet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinSC

This is day #2 at Woodcraft in Clearwater Fla. If you're in the area, stop on by. There are demos to watch, people to meet and blanks and kits to buy.

The IAP collection is here too.

Brooks803 is about to step to the lathe for a kitless demo. Yes, you are missing out.

Attachments

• IMG_20160228_095301644.jpg
    IMG_20160228_095301644.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20160228_095256216.jpg
    IMG_20160228_095256216.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20160228_095327725.jpg
    IMG_20160228_095327725.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20160228_095230537.jpg
    IMG_20160228_095230537.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I would like to see the kitless demo. I always wanted to see how it's done :biggrin:

No worries Chuck - I Took notes for you:

1. NULIY^*>>MIH
2. PL>>>{{_)KI()_{P
3. BZZZZEE$G^t67**(0.
5. OPPS?-?-?-? S..T!.!.:mad:
4. All done!

At least that is what Jonathan shared with us... However, he may have been speaking in "Kitless Language" that us mortals do not understand!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I would like to see the kitless demo. I always wanted to see how it's done :biggrin:

No worries Chuck - I Took notes for you:

1. NULIY^*>>MIH
2. PL>>>{{_)KI()_{P
3. BZZZZEE$G^t67**(0.
5. OPPS?-?-?-? S..T!.!.:mad:
4. All done!

At least that is what Jonathan shared with us... However, he may have been speaking in "Kitless Language" that us mortals do not understand!

ROTFLMAO :biggrin:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Kitless demo getting underway

I'm always curious who the people are in the pics so we can put some names to the faces of folks we hear about so often here.

Bob - I agree! I have been fortunate enough to be able to go the the last 2 MPG's, last year's MAPG, Chapter meetings in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin and now the FLGAPG. Seeing, greeting, talking to, and listening to many of the IAP members that I have only gained an "online" impression of is a remarkable experience.

For what it's worth; as mightily as I try not to form impressions of folks from their "online" presence, I have to say that the IAP membership is continually "educating me."

Time and time again over the past 2 years, folks that I had an "undecided" impression of proved to be the most friendly, giving, sharing and nice people that I could come into contact with. This is the curse and the promise of an internet forum I guess - we make an impression of others, but it actually takes a more personal "old-time" contact to bring the 2x4 to our foreheads and realize our perceptions were from words on a screen, and they do not always convey that person very accurately. But, this may be a fault of mine!

When I get home I will post the a pictures I took in Clearwater, and put a few names in if possible (I'm on a roadtrip and do not hame my camera cord).

Be well!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Kitless demo getting underway

I'm always curious who the people are in the pics so we can put some names to the faces of folks we hear about so often here.

Bob - I agree! I have been fortunate enough to be able to go the the last 2 MPG's, last year's MAPG, Chapter meetings in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin and now the FLGAPG. Seeing, greeting, talking to, and listening to many of the IAP members that I have only gained an "online" impression of is a remarkable experience.

For what it's worth; as mightily as I try not to form impressions of folks from their "online" presence, I have to say that the IAP membership is continually "educating me."

Time and time again over the past 2 years, folks that I had an "undecided" impression of proved to be the most friendly, giving, sharing and nice people that I could come into contact with. This is the curse and the promise of an internet forum I guess - we make an impression of others, but it actually takes a more personal "old-time" contact to bring the 2x4 to our foreheads and realize our perceptions were from words on a screen, and they do not always convey that person very accurately. But, this may be a fault of mine!

When I get home I will post the a pictures I took in Clearwater, and put a few names in if possible (I'm on a roadtrip and do not hame my camera cord).

Be well!
Someday I will learn to talk like YOU! :wink::biggrin: Have a good trip Mark!

Top Bottom