First Time order from BB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig B

Guys and Gals,
As has already been stated over and over on this forum, Bill Baumbeck of Arizona Silhoutte is THE PLACE TO BUY YOUR SUPPLIES!!!!

I just received my first order from him. Super fast shipment and also recieved an Ironwood and Mesquite blank extra in the order.

Bill, you are a First Class outfit.

MY Thanks BB!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dwilasnd

Bill got me started in this dang time and money consuming hobby. I attended a demo he put on in Tempe, Az in 2000. Was a great time for me. He, however hit a deer on the way back to Yuma. Considerable damage to his truck if I remeber right. I have been to the garage where his blanks are stored, talk about a kid in a candy store. I started picking stuff out that was beautiful. Bill then gently steered me AWAY from his private reserve, and made me put the blanks back! I still walked out of the garage with $100+ of stuff in my little trick or treat bag.

dave

Dario

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />I wish he would place his weekly special ad on the site like he does on the yahoo penturners site. I dont know why he doesnt.

I hope so too.

Is it possible that he got turned off by some posts here??? (mine included [V])

His price, customer service, and packing/shipping (in short over all value) is EXCELLENT.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by Dario
<br />
Originally posted by rtjw
<br />I wish he would place his weekly special ad on the site like he does on the yahoo penturners site. I dont know why he doesnt.

I hope so too.

Is it possible that he got turned off by some posts here??? (mine included [V])

His price, customer service, and packing/shipping (in short over all value) is EXCELLENT.

This is what I think! There were just too many negative posts from a few individuals. I always was super satisfied when dealing with Bill B.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
You know that Bill has you trained when you open the package and toss aside the kits you ordered to find the "freebie" he includes. My last order had a striking curly mesquite blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom