First Anniversary

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

Looking for a picture of one of my early pens a week or so ago, I ran across a pic titled "First Pen", taken on April 23, 2017. That was a Sunday, as I recall I started on it Friday night, worked on it all day Saturday and finished Sunday afternoon. The photo shows a relatively crude pen, but on that day--I was on top of the world!!

In the year since, i've learned far more than I knew existed--almost all of it through this group. Usually it's been seeing a question I didn't know enough to ask, or reading a technique that someone else has shared. Along the way, the members here have been more than generous with their time, talents and even their treasures.

Every person's contribution, whether in answering or asking a question, has been greatly valued by me. Often it was someone taking time to reply directly to help me better understand what i've read. Sometimes it's just been somebody sending an extra something along in a box. I've only absorbed a small fraction of what i've read, and i've only begun the journey, but there has been great joy in that.

I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU to ALL of YOU for the gifts you have shared with the rest of our "family" here. Again--THANK YOU!!!!!
earl

Top Bottom