Votes: 66 67.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 32 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I usually don't say much about the mug design until it comes out. But as I said last year, we're not going to have as wide a selection this year, so I thought I'd try to get an accurate count.

This is last year's managers mug.
attachment.php

That will be this year's general mug (with the 12th anniversary logo of course!)

As we did once prior, these mugs will be numbered on the bottom (1/xxx, 2/xxx, where xxx is the total number made.) You will be given an opportunity to choose your number (NOT IN THIS THREAD PLEASE!!)

This is the mug medallion artwork:
attachment.php

So, knowing this, please vote if you'll buy one (as usual, $50).

Ordering will begin in January.

Attachments

• 12-sample-logo.JPG
    12-sample-logo.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 541
  • mgr-mug-11.jpg
    mgr-mug-11.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Poll will be open until Sunday. Please vote. The number of mugs that will be available is directly related to the response to this poll!

Lucky2

I'm sorry, but, with the exchange rate on our dollar being what it's at, a mug would end up costing me about $100.00cdn. I just can't justify putting out that kind of money, for a mug I wouldn't use. If and when our dollar recovers, I'll definitely be buying one.
Len

flyitfast

I've been away from the "box" for awhile and didn't see the voting post.
I definitely will participate in the mug ordering. Gotta add it to the collection. Thanks for keeping it going.
Gordon

TonyL

If the price includes economic support for the IAP, I will take more than one. I will even pay for them early/now.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks all for your votes and comments. Mugs were ordered today!

I always breathe a sigh of relief when that's taken care of!

This year there will be a single run of mugs in one color and style, and as we did the first year we had stoneware mugs (2009 I think), these will be numbered. You will be able to request a specific number, and how we'll do that will be explained in a post in early January. I hope we can have these in hand and ready to ship about a week before the Bash begins in February.

We're also going to have a small quantity of pen/pencil cups in a cool new color, and of course something special for our managers. As we always do, one of the manager gifts will be available for auction.

Thanks again for all your participation in selecting the logo and giving input on the mugs.

Top Bottom