FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Some of us unpaid comedians will quip, when we see a verbal battle about to erupt on the site, "Time to make some popcorn and take a seat!"

Dawn heard me say this some time ago, so she thought she would make "A tribute" to the skirmishes.

2007618212314_popcornnet2.jpg

Now, I can sit and suck my pen, instead of making popcorn. However, I may become permanently attached to it if I really tried this!!!

Just for fun, the popcorn pen!:D:D:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
oh, Gerry, it turned like a Wisconsin highway - from one pothole to the next!!![B)][B)][B)]

Monty would love me doing this every night, he could retire in six months![:0][:0][:0]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This one was "Just for fun". Lately, when Dawn starts pouring PR, it's "hide the pets and jewels". Anything that's not nailed down ends up encased in PR, then she sweetly purrs, "Well, you can turn ANYTHING, can't you???" Of course, I answer first, then, in the midst of filling holes and performing first aid on the CA burns, I start thinking about WHY I am making this pen that has ABSOLUTELY NO market!!!

I guess, from time to time, I really do turn, "Just for the fun of it!"

Hope you all enjoy! NOW, on to a different thread to get some of this imported stuff SOLD!!![:p][:p][:p] Thanks for looking!!! Ed

PR_Princess

Oh Ed, (in my deepest,..sweetest,...purring voice) what a purrrfectly wonderful idea!!!!

Now, where do you suppose I can find some of those jewels???[:D][:D][;)]

JimGo

Dawn, I think you're taking this thread in a direction that's not suitible for a family site.

[:D][:D][:D]

I wonder how that would look with some dyed corn - I think it's likely that only the outside would get the dye. Or, I wonder how it would look with some dyed salt in there.

Firefyter-emt

Heck with hidin' stuff Ed... Get the heck out NOW!!!! She's gonna cast your jewels!!! [}:)]

Originally posted by PR_Princess
<br />Oh Ed, (in my deepest,..sweetest,...purring voice) what a purrrfectly wonderful idea!!!!

Now, where do you suppose I can find some of those jewels???[:D][:D][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom