Favorite Vacation Pictures (2).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Full disclosure... Happily (did I mention happily) married for 30+ years.
Christmas Present (2013) to LOML was a week on the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. YUP, Her choice.

Me: Quiet, says as little as possible, no clue for science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), into music, Scuba diving, working with kids. I am an "Eyore"... gloomy, worrier, concerned about everything working out right.

Wifey: Talkative, PhD in Polymer Chemistry, can't spell, can't balance her checkbook, writes grocery lists in algorhythmic form. A "Polyanna"... don't worry, be happy.

Her recent hobby... the chemistry of Bourbon... :eek:

So... I "Drove Miss Daisy" all last week. Here is her favorite picture and mine.

PS: Kentucky is a wonderful state to visit - thoroughly loved it!

So here are our two favorite pictures! No problem figuring our who's favorite is which!

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1280.jpg
    IMG_1280.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Being both a chemist, and a woodworker, I love both photos!

Congratulations to you and yours on a successful marriage, and a great vacation!

Bob Wemm

Now give me a minute or two here, Hmmmmm,
I think maybe the tree is your favourite pic Mark.
I'm surprised that it is still standing. There must be a way to get that trunk into your shed??????????.
BTW Nice Still.

Bob.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
30 plus happy years. That is great. Glad you enjoyed the trip together. Nice tree. Is it for sale? LOL

I suspect the tree is NOT for sale. It's in the parking lot of the "Governor's Mansion" where 3 of the state's Governor's lived. :rolleyes:

But it was impressive.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Did you get to meet Agnus at 4 Roses? Love KY.

Don't recall an Agnus. We did get a tour there on Friday AM, and went to the Breakfast and Bourbon Lecture (Coffee for me). It was a good talk by the Master Distiller. 4 Roses uses a very complicated system of 2 mash bills and 5 yeast strains (see, I did learn something) for 10 recepies. My wife had a great time.

Top Bottom