ExoticBlanks.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ssalvage

Anyone else having problems getting to exoticblanks.com, or is it just me?

No matter what I try, it always takes me back to Google. ??? Type it in the address bar... Google. Search for it, click on link... Google.

Did I miss something here? :laugh:

If I go directly to the site IP, I get a setup PHP page, so I assume the site must be down?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ssalvage

I just tried when I seen your post and got there fine.

Interesting, and thanks for the reply. I disabled wi-fi on my phone and tried accessing it there, and it pulled up fine as well. Turn wi-fi back on, and I have the same issue as I did on 2 other computers.

Apparently it must be a DNS issue at the office. I just hope it's not because it has "exotic" in the domain name! :laugh:

JohnU

Apparently it must be a DNS issue at the office. I just hope it's not because it has "exotic" in the domain name! :laugh:

I had that problem at work last fall. The new IT department took over and started blocking everything. A little explanation and a circuit board pen later I was back in business. Lol

campzeke

Interesting, and thanks for the reply. I disabled wi-fi on my phone and tried accessing it there, and it pulled up fine as well. Turn wi-fi back on, and I have the same issue as I did on 2 other computers.

Just for fun I tried eroticblanks.com .... It also took me to the Exotic Blanks site.

Drewboy22

Just for fun I tried eroticblanks.com .... It also took me to the Exotic Blanks site.

lol, I would get fired if I tried that right now :biggrin:

edstreet

There is a html site setting that will allow you to redirect traffic from known ip addresses to specific places I.e. Google.com. You can specify a single IP address or an entire block of addresses.

The mentioned website list traffic based on their address not your address. Therefore it could be the address you are using. A few things to check is on your cell phone. Another IP address. Another network (read internet provider). A few known site that are redirected is Penn state. Every employee there gets redirected to google.

Mr Vic

I ran both web names through who.is and both have Dawn listed as admin. That's definitely thinking outside the box and also keeping your web site and customers safe.

lol, I would get fired if I tried that right now :biggrin:

Top Bottom