Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

spanky239

I just wanted to say thanks to Exotic Blanks for making my fisrt order with them very enjoyable. They were very nice and helpful. When I got the box I thought they made a mistake and sent me the wrong pen blanks, when I looked closer the sent me three freebies :biggrin:. I will be doing business with them again.

Thanks,
Stacey

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick P

I do 99% of my purchasing from Ed and Dawn because they are so good at what they do and I can safely say they are just flat out good people.

Rob73

Yep, Ed & Dawn are great. I still have lots of nice blanks here from them to use.. once my skills get a little better ;)

gingerwood

Another thumbs up from me. I've just started ordering from them a couple months ago and they've been great. Quality goods, prompt shipment and lots of communication on one occasion when paypal flaked out on us. The freebies make opening each package feel like christmas. The only downside is that it's way too tempting to add in an 'extra' blank or two to the order, which add up fast. I'm planning on turning my first truestone this weekend.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks to all of YOU, Exotics has become "successful"!!!

As we add new customers, it is important to Dawn and I that every one of you knows we VALUE your business-and we hope to keep your friendship.

We are NOT perfect, but it is VERY rewarding when one of the folks who had difficulties takes the time to say we handled the problem to her satisfaction.

Please remember our mission is to bring the handmade products of some IAP members all to one location where we can make them available to a larger market!! We don't expect this to be flawless, because of the numerous personalities involved, but we hope to treat you the way we would LIKE to be treated in a similar circumstance.

The comments above make us feel we are achieving that goal. THANK YOU!!!!! We will keep trying to improve.

Boz

I have both purchased from Dawn and Ed and have met them at a pen turners meeting in IL. Great people. Very willing to make the order right if an OOPS happens. In todays world customer service is a lost art and gets worse and worse. It is a pleasure to deal with people who understand and practice what they preach.

Top Bottom