Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Anyone know how to get communication from Exotic Blanks? The only contact information they give is e-mail. I have sent at least 4 e-mails with various inquires. There is always an immediate acknowledgement of receipt of my e-mail. But I have yet to get an answer on any of them. Most recently I tried to find out about getting a missing part for one of their kits and no surprise they have not responded. They certainly do fill orders quickly and get orders to you rapidly, but don't seem be interested in communicating with you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cjester

They just finished moving, and last week the area got about 8 inches of rain overnight. Even if they aren't personally flooded, it's made things a bit challenging around here.

You'll probably have better luck right now getting a response via phone. 262-631-5783

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator

JohnU

Ed is known for his over the top customer service but they are currently in the middle of a major move from their original location to their new larger warehouse and have spent all of their time moving inventory and filling orders so I'm guessing they are not spending much time reading email on the web. You might be able to get a response from Ed here by sending a private message to ed4copies. He checks in once in a while to post how things are coming along. The last time I spoke with him he said they needed to get the inventory moved as quickly as possible to be able to keep up with filling the orders. I have no doubt Ed will get back with you as soon as he can. It's just a very busy time for him and Dawn right now to get everything organized.

Last edited:

budnder

Keep an open mind on the emails being ignored... just because they were sent doesn't mean they were received and ignored. Could be they were never received due to any number of things such as Spam filters.

keithncsu

I'll say this - in my earlier days of turning, I would send questions through their website and NEVER got a response. I would eventually call or PM Ed here and get a response. It wasn't until later I found out about the sales@yaddayadda email address and have gotten responses from there. As recently as last night about a stock question. Not sure if OP is using the online form (which EB labels as email), but if so, I would go the regular email route.

Talltim

I emailed them with a question about an out of stock pen kit. They answered very quickly and they gave me a more complete answer than I was expecting. I give them an A ++.

Anyone know how to get communication from Exotic Blanks? The only contact information they give is e-mail. I have sent at least 4 e-mails with various inquires. There is always an immediate acknowledgement of receipt of my e-mail. But I have yet to get an answer on any of them. Most recently I tried to find out about getting a missing part for one of their kits and no surprise they have not responded. They certainly do fill orders quickly and get orders to you rapidly, but don't seem be interested in communicating with you.

Had the same problem - but they were very polite when I finally managed to get in touch and explained they had their hands very full with a big move.

Top Bottom