Ever wonder....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Originally posted by RMB

I never knew I had RLS, until I saw those darn commercials, I started thinking about it, and my legs started moving.

Yeah, well . . . don't you hate it when your leg falls asleep? Then it keeps you up all night. :D:D

alamocdc

I assuming you know that the gentleman that wrote that song died a few years ago. But they had a heck of a time getting him ready for the funeral. It seems they had difficulty getting him in the coffin. They put his left leg in, he put his left leg out... well you know the rest.[}:)];)

Ozzy

Originally posted by alamocdc

I assuming you know that the gentleman that wrote that song died a few years ago. But they had a heck of a time getting him ready for the funeral. It seems they had difficulty getting him in the coffin. They put his left leg in, he put his left leg out... well you know the rest.[}:)];)

Now that's funny.

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by alamocdc

Buaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!:D

Top Bottom