Error Message

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

I am trying to put up info on the pen turners gathering next February and it keeps telling me I am forbidden to do so...why????

PR_Princess

Michelle, it's most likely the IAP's security software. (IIRC Jeff had to strengthen it awhile while back.)

Try making sure that there are no special characters in your post's title...that usually helps.

ladycop322

This is what I am trying to post:

I am orchestrating a pen gathering for all! The Florida/Georgia Penturners Gathering will be held on February 27th and 28th, 2016!

Details so far:

Location: Woodcraft Clearwater/Tampa, Florida (they are moving locations within the city in October. Will post new address/location on website as soon as I know.)

Date: February 27th and 28th, 2016

Hours: Saturday, 1000-1700 hours
Sunday, 1000-1500 hours
(subject to change)

Lunch: Breaking at noon for one hour.

I have one demonstrator as of now. He will be demo'ing fountain pens (how to make, repair, maintenance) one day and the other day he will be demo'ing kitless pens. I have two maybe's for other demos. One is making stamp/bottle cap blanks and the other is on photographing your final piece/work.

****I NEED MORE DEMONSTRATORS****
Please contact me here through PM or go to the website FL-GA Penturners Gathering and fill out our contact page.

I have two vendors so far and NEED MORE!
****IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR, please PM me or visit website.

****I ALSO NEED SOMEONE ON THE PLANNING COMMITTEE FOR DOOR PRIZES AND SOMEONE TO BE IN CHARGE OF ASSISTING ALL THE DEMONSTRATORS****

Please message me with contest ideas! I have no clue how to do those lol
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If you have any suggestions, pls feel free to reply here. This is my first time putting this together, so I am learning as I go.

Thank you all!

ladycop322

So, it will allow me to post in a reply and a private message but not in a new thread...I tried on casual convo and also shows and marketing...I did not have any special characters in the heading....

PR_Princess

I tried C/P your post in the test area...and had the same problem. But I think I found the issue. Take out ALL the colons (ie : ) that are in the body of your text. I believe that because of these characters (in an OP) the security software is viewing that text as some sort of injection code.

(This is just a personal theory - I am NOT a computer person!! But give it a try...if it doesn't work, I'll keep at it! :) )

Last edited:
Top Bottom