engraveing help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dozuki

I have a customer who just came up to me and asked if he could have a pen engraved by Christmas. i personally couldn't engrave my way out of a paper bag but I know where to go for help. Does anyone have a sugestion for an engraver? Thanks for the help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smoky10

I understand Ken does excelent work and is a pleasure to deal with, but if you are in a hurry you might want to find a maker of sport trophies in your area. Most do laser ingraving and can get the pens done in a day or two.

lkorn

IF all he wants is his name on a pen, I might risk it on someone whos never done one. Burning a round barrel is different from engraving on flat stock. If the engraving requires anything more than a name, Call Ken!

ashaw

Ken does excellent work so does Mike and Jen of woodnthings. I have had great results from both. I had a engraver that went out of business. So I wanted to keep the working within the IAP. Mail is no problem just donot use KINKOS-FEDEX they have the worst customer service I have seen.

JimGo

Ken is excellent. Another choice is www.writenthings.com - that's Mike and Jen Aminson, who are members here (as is Ken). Between the two of them, I'm sure you'll find the right place to do the engraving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom