Emperor/Jr Emperor Group buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A suggestion - perhaps Timberbits would be open to a group buy I believe they carry the kits I've been getting and might be willing to work with the IAP. They are in Australia but also a member here. So perhaps all you need is a coordinator.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

timberbits

Hi Smitty37

Thanks for keeping us in mind, unfortunately this is not an item that I currently stock. I have been toying with the idea of stocking the high end kits for a while but the are other issues that are preventing me from doing it.

Another issue will be the shipping cost to the US, UK and Canada. It is going to be much more efficient to base the group buy in the US.

I am willing to help out where ever I can, so let me know how I can help.

Regards

David

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm Sorry

Hi Smitty37

Thanks for keeping us in mind, unfortunately this is not an item that I currently stock. I have been toying with the idea of stocking the high end kits for a while but the are other issues that are preventing me from doing it.

Another issue will be the shipping cost to the US, UK and Canada. It is going to be much more efficient to base the group buy in the US.

I am willing to help out where ever I can, so let me know how I can help.

Regards

David
Sorry to hear that David. If you do decide to stock them at some point let me know.

Top Bottom