Dumb Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BillyBoy63

Hey can anyone till me or explain how I can get my photo of myself in the box under my name when I leave a post
when it comes to working on the computer I'm a total dummy:bananensmilies104:
BillyBoy63_

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eharri446

In the upper right corner you will find your name next the word Welcome. Click on your name. Then click on the Customize Profile link. Then under the Your Control Panel click on the Edit Profile Picture option. Then click the chose file button. Then select the picture you want to have shown and click the Open button. Finally click the Save Changes button and you are all done.

Then click on the Home or Forum links.

Hope this helps.

Mr Vic

Pulled from the Profile edit screen:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 300 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

BillyBoy63

I guess when it comes to doing stuff on the computer I just don't now how to do it
I think my problem is getting the picture down to the right size I have tried everything I now how to do but can't make it work :bananen_smilies035: just a dummy
BillyBoy63

Curly

There are lots of ways to resize a picture but the easiest is to PM me and I'll send you my email address. You send me the picture and I'll send it back ready for you to save and attach to your profile.

chartle

I guess when it comes to doing stuff on the computer I just don't now how to do it
I think my problem is getting the picture down to the right size I have tried everything I now how to do but can't make it work :bananen_smilies035: just a dummy
BillyBoy63

I use paint.net to resize pics.

Woodchipper

BB63, the only dumb question is the one not asked. We learn by asking. I go to my Picture library, click on the picture, go to Paint, Click on Edit, click on pixels, resize to 320X240 and save. Then attach to the post.

Top Bottom