DST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Hey! Daylight Savings Time is a great thing. When you change your clock then, uh hmm, I can't think of it now but it's great. And also you, well you hmm, you uh get something in return but I can't think of it right at this second. But it saves, uh, well, hmm, it saves you something but I can't remember it right now. But it's a great thing or why else would the powers that be make us do it, RIGHT? But hey, you know, if the IAP changes then I will too!

Curt

p.s. Seriously.

Skie_M

It means if you work the graveyard shift (like I do), you get paid for an extra hour of work that you did while everybody else who works there gets to sleep in an extra hour ....

Of course, during the "spring forward" thing, you get an hour less in your pay, but everybody else loses an hour of sleep! :)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Of course, during the "spring forward" thing, you get an hour less in your pay, but everybody else loses an hour of sleep! :)
The hospital I worked for required everyone that worked on Spring Forward day to work and extra hour to make up the 8 hours.

Skie_M

The hospital I worked for required everyone that worked on Spring Forward day to work and extra hour to make up the 8 hours.

Would make better sense to just have the same exact shift working Spring Forward and Leap Back nights .... so that it evens out over time. But no, we can't possibly do convenient stuff like that, it would be too easy! :p

Top Bottom