A Dream

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

I had a dream the other night. Penturners were worried that people would not buy pens any more. Schools stopped teaching cursory writing and people did not know how to write any longer. Then a huge magnetic wave hit our planet and wiped out all satellite communication. We had no way to communicate with each other. Since the advent and total consumation of communication via computers we no longer faced each other and practiced verbal communication. With vast unemployment in the world, everyone stayed at home and did business via the internet. Hence there was no need to develop the vocal cords. We had no way to transfer information. People had to look at one another and guess what they were thinking or trying to say. What happened is that we developed the telepathic age.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I think you might need to change your diet a little if your having these dreams often......

Scott (no milk for me before bed) B

renowb

I used to have them dreams back in the 60's! Now, I just snore...(what my wife says!)

watch_art

Reminds me of this goofy movie my wife and I just watched -- "Perfect Sense".

Some kind of disease ran over the whole planet, and people first lost their sense of smell, then hearing, then sight. It didn't affect everybody - but most people.
Each loss would be preceded by -- massive depression before loss of smell, then anger and raging fury before deafness, then joy before blindness.

Totally stupid movie.

Jgrden

Reminds me of this goofy movie my wife and I just watched -- "Perfect Sense".

Some kind of disease ran over the whole planet, and people first lost their sense of smell, then hearing, then sight. It didn't affect everybody - but most people.
Each loss would be preceded by -- massive depression before loss of smell, then anger and raging fury before deafness, then joy before blindness.

Totally stupid movie.
Sheesh, you watch those movies?

ctubbs

John, what were you drinking, smoking or sniffing before going to sleep? It must be some really good stuff. Send me some.
Seriously, I have had those, but usually I am wide awake when they float by.
Charles

John, Its time to put these dreams into a book. you could turn out to be a user of pens instead of a turner of pens. If your book turned out to be a best seller just think of all the tools and supplies you could buy. Merry Christmas to you and your John

phillywood

John, you can blame your dreams on the stuff people smoke in CA that polutes the air. It's much different than the stuff they smoke around Houston where you used to live, you know.:tongue::biggrin:
But, again you might be up to some new revolations. Who knows, now we lost another Texan to antother state.
Merry Xmas BTW.

Jgrden

John, what were you drinking, smoking or sniffing before going to sleep? It must be some really good stuff. Send me some.
Seriously, I have had those, but usually I am wide awake when they float by.
Charles
Must be the meds. :biggrin:

Jgrden

John, Its time to put these dreams into a book. you could turn out to be a user of pens instead of a turner of pens. If your book turned out to be a best seller just think of all the tools and supplies you could buy. Merry Christmas to you and your John
Hmmmm, interesting. I'll start writing the book. What do i call it? Speechless in Penland?
Frank, no opening packages until tomorrow morning. No cheating.

Drstrangefart

Hmmmm, interesting. I'll start writing the book. What do i call it? Speechless in Penland?
Frank, no opening packages until tomorrow morning. No cheating.

I already gave you the book title: THE ONE PEN TO RULE THEM ALL.

Top Bottom