Donations for a Conservation land trust silent auction.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Davej_07

Hi all!
Last year at this time I had asked if anyone would care to donate a pen for a fundraiser. I am a board member with the Caledonia Conservancy, a land trust organization in Racine Wi. We keep and maintain land for childrens educational classes as well as hiking and horse riding trails.
Would anyone be interested in donating a pen for use in a silent auction for our Holiday Fundraiser? We are 501c-3 so your donations are tax deductible. I make pens for it every year and they are well liked by the persons who attend the event. Several people donated last year with many thanks. Please PM me if you're interested. You would be helping to provide green spaces for the turners of tomorrow:)

Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Sure...tell me where to send it. My pens, however, usually don't fetch more than $75, but happy to help.

Tom T

Send me the details I will see what I can do. I am about 30 pens and one table behind schedule. But you never know I have a bolt action or two lying around finished with nothing to do.

TimS124

When I'm pinched for time, I tend to glance at the titles of threads and skip a lot of them. I almost skipped this one because the title sounded like you were announcing (and likely showing images of) something you made.

I was a bit surprised to discover you were actually requesting support. I know I can hover over a title and get a preview of the initial post, but that takes time...and as I mentioned, if I'm pinched of time I skip based solely on titles. I suspect I'm not the only one which might explain the lack of initial responses.

How soon do you need donations? I may have some existing pens that I could send....

Davej_07

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who sent donations for the Caledonia Conservancy Wine Tasting Fundraiser!!!!!! The items will definately bring a nice price for our silent auction!

Dave

Top Bottom